LEVEL I – YOGA PROTOCOL INSTRUCTOR
Yoga Instructor forms the basic level of certification under The Scheme for Voluntary Certification of Yoga Professional supported by Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of INDIA and Managed by Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga – Yoga Certification Board (YCB) previously known as Quality Council of India (QCI).
By this You will get all the required knowledge you need to become a Yoga Trainer.
A Yoga Protocol Instructor possesses introductory knowledge of a subject of Yoga. A familiarity with the basic yoga texts like Patanjali Yoga Sutra, the Hathayoga Pradipika, the Gheranda Samhita, a familiarity with the application of Yoga and lifestyle management, etc. An instructor level implies to a familiarity with the cleansing processes, proper demonstration and information of the basic Yoga postures, etc.
The students who successfully complete the programme and examination thereafter will be eligible for the certificate from YCB after clearing an interview with an external panel.
- The certification will be globally recognized.
- Work as a Self employed as Yoga Instructor.
- Preference for employment in Schools, Colleges and Institutions.
- Preference in Govt., Private sectors, Resorts, Hotels, Wellness Centers, Corporate and as Personal Trainer.
- 18 years and above
- Passed Higher Secondary (or equivalent)
- BMI Test
- Physically fit
- Mentally stable to undergo training rigor
DOCUMENT TO BE SUBMITTED (At the Time of Registration)
- Latest Colored Passport Size Photograph – 2
- High School Marksheet*
- Higher Secondary Marksheet*
- Highest Education Marksheet*
- Aadhar Card
* 2 copy of each documents which has to be self attested.
- Introduction to Yoga and Yogic Practices
- Introduction to Yoga Texts
- Yoga for Health Promotion
- Demonstration Skills
- Yogic Sthula Vyayama (Macro Circulation Practices)
- Teaching Skills (Methods of Teaching Yoga)
- 200 hours (3 months)
Detailed Syllabus laid down by the YCB here. To View/Download Please Click here
Complaints and Appeals
You can send complaints by email to complaint firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note : Teaching Medium: Hindi & English